TR4 Daily Driver Project

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Daily Driver Project
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:00:03 EST
My many thanks to all that replied and the advice I received.

It looks like I will stay with the TR engine and have it rebuilt.  A  couple
of list members are preparing a proposal for me for an engine, with  delivery
to NM as an option!

The wife has chimed in and tells me I can NEVER sell the TR4, so I guess I
better do it right.

Again, my thanks to everyone.  I will keep the list posted as I  progress.

Regards,

Robert Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget
Texan in  NM

I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I  want to
be controlling it.
-- (from Pink Cadillac, 1989 - John Eskow)