Re: e-bay - are buyers just stupid, or what? - very little LBC

To: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: e-bay - are buyers just stupid, or what? - very little LBC
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:18:35 -0500
On Saturday 29 January 2005 11:56 am, John & Patricia Donnelly wrote:
> Item # 4522379787  - A new grip for the hand brake lever.
> Current bid of $42 for a $4.35 item? There's still a day left to get your
> bidding in!
>
> John

John,

I hope this doesnt get anyone mad, but a few weeks ago I saw the old JC
whitney side curtains (the aluminum ones) that were crap when they were new
going for about 100$! And this set was not close to new!

Before I bid on parts, I check either Moss or TRF to see what their price is
for new!

Just last week someone was offering the 3 brass exhaust manifold nuts for
about 5$. A quick check to TRF and they were selling them for 45cents a
piece!

Could this be ebay addiction?

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A