Re: Fwd: Re: Where to live

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Where to live
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:19:02 -0800 (PST)
And how might that CO2 compare to the emmissions of a
TR vs a Miata?  What are our little lbcs doing to the
air our children breathe? Surely I can have no opinion
on the environment if a drive an lbc.  Perhaps I have
to work through this inconsistency before I start
judging how many children people should have, maybe
its not the number of children maybe its land use, who
needs more that 1/2 acre?>  1/3 acre... These
questions are too big for my little brain!  back to
looking for a triplet of webers for the TR...