RE: master cylinder bores?

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: master cylinder bores?
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:31:18 -0000

Hi Jack,
>From supplier catalogues I can find dimensions for some but not all relevant
master cylinders. What I have is as follows:

GT6 Clutch master - 5/8" bore
TR250, TR6 to CC52952/CP50911 Clutch master - 0.75" bore
TR250, TR6 from CC52953/CP50912 Clutch master - 0.70" bore

GT6 Brake master single system - 0.70" bore
GT6 Brake master tandem system - no data recorded
TR5, TR6 Brake master tandem system - 20.60mm bore

Sorry for the mixture of decimal, fraction, imperial and metric notations -
data is copied verbatim from the supplier listings,
Cheers,
Bill.

http://www.rarebits4classics.co.uk