RE: Thin foam over wheel wells

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Thin foam over wheel wells
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 06:57:37 -0500
Adam:

I have not seen it at Lows but I wouldn't be surprised if you go to the
local fabric store that they would carry such a material.  I go to one here
to get batting and padding when I redid my seats in both the TR6 and TR3 as
I think the padding sold with the reupholstry kits are pretty "thin".

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3