Re: wide/narrow belt - TR MacGuyver Glovebox Accompaniment

To: sinclair@degenkolb.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: wide/narrow belt - TR MacGuyver Glovebox Accompaniment
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:37:59 EST
In a message dated 2/2/2005 2:18:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
sinclair@degenkolb.com writes:

My  contributions:
- shoelaces make a workable accelerator linkage
- the  window washer pump can be converted to a passable fuel pump for very
short  term use (be sure to flush everything soon  afterward)

Cheers

.

very good!, but remember, do not, repeat, do not replace fuses with .22
cartridges!

Regards,

Robert Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget
Texan in  NM

I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I  want to
be controlling it.
-- (from Pink Cadillac, 1989 - John Eskow)