Nardi Steering Wheels

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Nardi Steering Wheels
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:52:20 -0600
Hi,

Does anyone know if Nardi Steering wheel  fit on adapters for one of the
other aftermarket steering wheels available today?  Like Mountney or Momo?

I have a Nardi steering wheel currently on my car, but the adapter has
always bothered me - it is too long so the steering wheel is closer to
me than I would like.  So I am hoping to find one that fits both the
steering wheel and the car, a 80 Spitfire that is a little shorter.

Thanks,

Roger Elliott
80 Spitfire.