Re: TR4 Trip Odometer Reset?

To: <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Trip Odometer Reset?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 12:06:21 -0600
> Phil, there's a speedo on eBay right now, with a couple decent photos of
> the dangling tripometer resetting thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=795013636
2&category=6763
> Steven Newell
> Littleton, CO

Thanks.  This photo explained it well.  I made an exploratory feel
yesterday.  There is a stub there, and it goes in under fairly-stiff spring
pressure when I push on it.  It is too small in diameter for me to be able
to turn it enough to zero the trip.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.