RE: Drive shaft flange bolts and lock nuts.

To: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>,
Subject: RE: Drive shaft flange bolts and lock nuts.
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:45:59 -0800
OK, here  is  my  2  cents  (opinion)

Never re-use nylock nuts

        Back  them up with  Loctite Red (thread locker)
        Wrench them as tight as you can
        Check them every time you grease the car

I  just had to have a custom drive  shaft  made  for Rosey, because
none  of this had been done to her for a very long time by the DPO.
30, 40, 50 year old Automobiles need care, tender loving care, if you
give it to them ... they will give it back!!

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L