FOLLOW UP: Photos for VTR Site

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, stag@digest.net,
Subject: FOLLOW UP: Photos for VTR Site
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:19:34 -0500
Hi again everyone...

Just unbelievable.  I am so thankful, as of right now, you folks have
emailed me over 200 photos of your Triumphs!  Quite a large number of them
are truly fantastic shots, all are of beautiful cars.  As you might
imagine, I've got plenty of Stags, Spits, GT6, TR3-8.  I did get excellent
Italias. What I didn't get a good selection of (or none) are the more
unusual models:  TR2, Vitesse, Dolomite, Sport Six, Triumph 10, 2000
Saloon, 2000 Roadster, 1500, Southern Cross and others that escape me.   I
know these are rarer cars, and I may not get them immediately, but if you
have anything of these models, please send them ASAP, I'd love to have them
for the site.  Thanks too for all of your words of encouragement.

I've thanked a lot of you with a personal reply, then the pictures started
coming fast and furious, and I couldn't keep up since I was at work.  I'll
get to all of you though, I really appreciate your having helped out.

Image specifications:  Ideally, 3/4 front views, but side view is also
acceptable.  The images need to be at least 700 pixels wide in JPEG
format.  The picture should be of the car only; no people next to it, no
car show placards on the windshield, just "beauty shots" of your car.  All
I can offer is a thank you on behalf of VTR since there is no budget for
these images, but your car could end up dressing up one of the many pages
on the new site!  The pictures need to have been taken by you to avoid any
copyright issues.  Your submission of the picture indicates you are giving
VTR permission to use it on the site and are the creator of the
image.  I'll serve as editor, so unfortunately some may not be
used.  Please email them to me at blake@blakedischer.com ASAP with 'VTR
PICTURE' in the subject line. If you have questions, please give a call to
313-259-4460 or drop an email.  Thanks a million.

Cheers,
Blake J. Discher, Detroit
America's British Reliability Run info: <http://www.abrr.org>
Don't Crash My TR6: <http://www.blakedischer.com/triumph/>