Belgian Built Mk 1 GT6 for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Belgian Built Mk 1 GT6 for Sale
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:24:35 -0800 (PST)
Hi list-

Surely someone will appreciate the unique history of
this car.

1966 Mk 1 GT6.  Belgian CKD car.  It has several
unusual features not found on Canley built cars.  Has
wire wheels, new tires, new clutch hydraulics.  Some
rust, but I have most repair panels for it.  Its a
good solid builder with unusual provenance.

Located in Tulsa, OK.

Pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/triumph74tr6 in the
GT6 folder.  I have the bumper and valance not shown
in the pics.

Asking price to list members is $1200.  Be sure you
tell me where you saw it.  I have it listed elsewhere
at a higher price.

Regards,

Chad

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!