Re: TRF Side Curtain Rebuilding

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Side Curtain Rebuilding
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:58:22 -0500
I've rebuilt a couple of pairs of side curtains myself, and am happy
with the results, but I've got an old industrial sewing machine I bought
to do it with.

You need to study the old side curtains carefully, so if you've got bare
frames, forget it.

Even with buying the sewing machine, I got my curtains done in a month
of spare time, and the cost was lots less than TRFs.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph