RE: Faulty Brake Booster?

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Faulty Brake Booster?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:10:05 -0500
I apologize for my skimpy information earlier.  The age of the booster is
unknown, but the entire brake system front to rear has been rebuilt within
the past year or two including a new master cylinder.  The brake hoses are
not rubber, they are uprated flexible metal hoses.  The calipers were
rebuilt by Apple.

One other thing, when I press on the brake peddle the engine wants to die.

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6
CC54994