Cam core needed 1965 TR4A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam core needed 1965 TR4A
From: "Arnold S. Gilmour" <gilmo004@mc.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:20:00 -0500
A few months back I reported about  "losing a lobe'" on the camshaft of my
1965-1966 TR4A.  Well, got around to pulling it and now need to replace it
with
a new or reground cam.   Hence today's inquiry.  Does anyone have a cam
that they
are willing to part with at a reasonable price?  I plan to have it
reground if needed.  As noted
by others the soft lifters supplied by one of the big three seem to be the
root of the problem.
Has anyone received any reimbursement from the well known supplier?  I
remain on the digest.
My alternative email is reneandarnold@earthlink.net    Sincerely, Arnold
Gilmour