Triumph in a magazine

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph in a magazine
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:26:15 -0500
I just picked up today's mail and in the heap of credit card offers and such
was my April issue (what's up with that?) of European Car.  One of the first
things I tend to do with any magazine is go through it and tear out all the
inserts, and in doing so I noticed that they have a TR6 featured as one of
their new project cars.  I haven't read anything about it, but the car is
white and appears to have Panasports.  Hmm, I don't remember doing an
interview so is it one of you guys?  It's not you is it Craig?

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994