Re: VIN Number location

To: steven@newellboys.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIN Number location
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:22:52 EST
In a message dated 2/17/2005 9:57:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
steven@newellboys.com writes:

Drop the  "B", it'll be CT14622L. Ask the NM motor vehicle department if
they'll add  an "O" to the end, since I hear overdrive is really  sweet!

You may be surprised to find, as I was, that some state's DMVs will
automatically change the "O" to a zero. I tried in vain to get this corrected
and was
finally told there are no "O"s in any CA VINs to eliminate confusion.  Check
your registrations and pinks. The "O"s are probably changed to  zeros.

Steve
CCUO