Re: Electric Vehicles (biodiesel, little LBC)

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Vehicles (biodiesel, little LBC)
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:35:58 -0700
Wayne Brazinski wrote:

>Regards the electric car thread - of course todays technology for
>affordable electrics is not going to oust gasoline or desiel motors when
>all factors are considered. I would say, however, given the time and money
>put into electric compared to fossil they are doing well.  In my mind -
>don't destroy the pioneers of today because they are shaping tomorrow.
>
>Besides, as Classic owners, the more hybrids the better.  In my mind if
>you reduce oil consumption it will prolong the life of our cars!

Over the last couple days the Mercedes list has been discussing
biodiesel, on-topic there thanks to old diesel sedans like my wife's '76
240D. Anyone convert an LBC to biodiesel yet? Just think of the
benefits, an open top would allow you to really enjoy the smell of
french fries.

I'll keep it off list, but if anyone on this list is interested in a
compilation of the Best-of Biodiesel from that discussion, just drop me
a line.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO