Reg Birthdays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Reg Birthdays
From: mkutka@mcw.edu
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:44:40 -0600 (CST)
Guess I will jump in....got my first TR at age 15. Drove it a couple of
times and then realised the rear trailing arms (TR250) weren't attached to
anything! This was in 1978 and no-one wanted to know about rotted frames
on LBC's, especially the local DMV!
Of course age provides some wisdom and that was the last time I didn't
look underneath a Triumph before jumping into a purchase! Now at 42 some
others have followed me home and my brother (age 38) has a TR3A. Hopefully
we will have many years of driving/enjoying ahead!

Michael K CD255, etc....