Re: Birthdays

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Birthdays
From: "Adrian" <teddera@coolaccess.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:12:43 -0600
Turned 40 this year and have owned my 73 TR6 for approx. 10 years now.

I suppose I can thank my Mother and Father for my love of Triumphs.
They bought me a 1971 Triumph 2000 Mk 2 when I was a teenager.  I loved
the car and drove it everywhere I could think of.  The radiator went the
first night I owned the car but we never did anything else to it until
it was shoved hard from behind by an old Cortina.  Broke the lenses on
the back of the Triumph but really made a mess of the Cortina.

My 73 TR6 is a Canadian car, (moved there when I was 19), and it is now
in Texas, (moved here at 39).  It has recently had the frame powder
coated, (which I am thrilled with), and will hopefully be back on the
road in the not too distant future.  My nine year old loves to help with
it and I would like to think that it will still be running for him to
enjoy when I no longer can.

I have enjoyed all the posts to this thread.

Adrian Tedder