Re: "Here Comes The Sun"

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Here Comes The Sun"
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:39:18 EST
In a message dated 2/19/2005 3:32:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TR250Driver@aol.com writes:

> "Here
> Come The Sun and I say it's All right!

ha,ha,ha.....just this past Wednesday we were having an unusually warm sunny
morning in southeastern PA - nearly all of the previous 11" of snow and
assorted road salt were gone from the roads so I said to my wife - hey, let's
get
the Triumph out from under those cotton flannel sheets and take a ride right
after lunch.  Well, around 11:30am dark clouds, wind and cold rain came
suddenly
out of the west so fast I hadn't even gotten out to the Triumph garage....oh
well, it's back to winter - I guess the groundhog was right!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA  USA

'76 TR6 CF57822U