Our Triumphs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Our Triumphs
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:07:27 -0800
There is no doubt that we have common bond and certain affection for our
Triumphs, so duly noted by Hugh B.

"Last year my 22 year old son told my wife that he thought that he should get
the TR6 when I die.  Without breaking stride, she told him, "Don't count on
it.  I believe that your father is planning to be buried in it".

Its an interesting issue, since I am single, and everyone ponders in this
small town who will be the receiptent.  More importantly on an earlier thread,
there is a future generation in the wings for the Triumphs!

Off to bed, no driving, here in California (Northeastern corner) too much
snow, but may be tackle the sputter problem.

Tim
Susanville, CA