Don Malling's email about the TR6 enginge in Washington, DC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Don Malling's email about the TR6 enginge in Washington, DC
From: "Dan Katz" <englishatwork@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:27:56 GMT
Don Malling- I tried to email you, but my emails get bounced back to me. Give
me a call at (202) 298-8292. Anyone else interested in a TR6 engine that has
been sitting inside for several years in Washington, DC may call also. Make an
offer for what you think it is worth. Please call before 9pm Eastern Time.

Now includes pop-up blocker!