Re: Spitfire Speedo

To: Tony Childs <tochilds@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Speedo
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:09:58 -0500 (EST)
When I saw the subject line for this I thought someone was selling (or
modelling?) Speedo swimsuits with Spitfires on them. Judging by the recent
birthday threads, that would not be a pretty picture. Thank goodness we're
talking about speedometers. :-)

Cameron
'71 GT6

P.S. Sorry Tony, I can't answer your question.

Tony Childs <tochilds@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
Does anyone on the list happen to know what the correct speedometer
calibration number was for a 72 Spitfire with a D type overdrive was when
new?? I have speedos with 3 or 4 different cal numbers to choose from and
I would like to at least get close!

Thanks,

Tony