triumph tr250 convertible - $5500<font size=-1> (Raleigh

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: triumph tr250 convertible - $5500<font size=-1> (Raleigh
From: "Arnold S. Gilmour" <gilmo004@mc.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:03:49 -0500
This is all I know.  Will try to contact with more info if someone
expresses interest.  I am on the digest.
So try direct email.  Happy motoring.  Arnold

triumph tr250 convertible

Original URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/60889703.html
Posted by: huntingjackwho@earthlink.com
Posted on: 2005-02-22, 7:39PM

this car is a solid car but needs a complete restoration.call me at
919-639-3966 and ask for jason

This item has been posted by-owner.
this is in or around Raleigh n.c
it's NOT OK to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go here.