Re: Now Exhaust TR4A IRS

To: Mark Endicott <mini@nashvilletn.org>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now Exhaust TR4A IRS
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:47:16 -0800 (PST)
--- Mark Endicott <mini@nashvilletn.org> wrote:

> Me Again,
>
> What are you TR4A folks using for an exhaust system.  I have a SS (Falcon I
> think) system with the muffler that sits horizontal across the back of the
> car.  It is WAY to quiet!  I looked at several but there seem to be very
> limited applications for the 4A.
>
> Mark
> Nashville
> http://www.nashvilletn.org/TR4/

Hi Mark,

I agree that there are few options listed for the TR4A, but my workaround is to
use systems for the TR250/TR6.  I am currently in the process of installing the
Monza system for the TR6 (TRF #MONZA881287), but if I had looked a bit closer I
would have ordered the TR250 MONZA881283 instead as being easier to fit on a
4A. If you want a louder SS system I know Falcon makes a system similar to the
second Monza system, but I don't have a part # available.  NFI in either TRF,
Monza, nor Falcon.

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"