TR4 conversion to surrey/hardtop

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 conversion to surrey/hardtop
From: "Jeff Tedder" <jtedder68@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:59:14 -0800
List,

I am in the process of attempting to place my extra backlight section onto
my '66 4A for storage.  The parts car was set up for a convertible top, so
it still has the threaded inserts in the holes where the backlight section
studs go.  It's been about 15 years since I converted my other car to
hardtop, and I cannot recall if there is a trick or something for removing
these, or if I simply have to drill them out.  If anyone has information on
this, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jeff Tedder

'66 & '67 TR4A