Intro

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intro
From: "Jaap Dekker" <jpdekker@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:49:46 +0100
Allow me to humbly introduce myself.

I am a 51 year young Dutch guy that has spent the better part of his life
alternating between being a (not so) respectable family man and trying to find
the most pleasant gutters while impersonating a (not so)sound-engineer.
I have been a learning lurker on this list for about a year now and I enjoy it
very much, thank you all.
I have recently found a new  home and loving caretaker for my '67 TR4a I had
the pleasure of driving and tinkering with for the last two years. As I have
owned a Triumph of some sort ever since getting my licence and can't stand
being without one for too long I am now looking for a small mouth Tr 3.
With the favorable exchange rates as they are now  and the variety of cars on
sale it could be interesting to get a car from the US.
In the recent past I saved pictures of a blue hardtop Tr3 with the California
licence plate number KRY 984 to my computer and can't find the info anymore.
If anyone is familiar with this car and can get me in contact with its owner I
would be very gratefull.
Please respond offlist.
Regards,

Jaap Dekker,