Re: no LBC Content -- Too many Birthdays :-) 1974 vs 2004

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>,
Subject: Re: no LBC Content -- Too many Birthdays :-) 1974 vs 2004
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:36:37 -0500
Michael Hargreave Mawson wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, at around 08:49:42 local time, Don Malling
> <dmallin@attglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> 1974 vs. 2004
>>

> Dear Don,
>
> Thanks for that.  The ones I understood were great, but can you explain
> the following for those of us on the eastern side of the pond?
>
>> 1974: KEG
>> 2004: EKG
KEG is a Keg (barrel) of Beer
EKG is Electro-cardiagram -- a test for heart function

>> 2004: Acid reflux
Old folks get acid from their stomach backing up into their esophagus when the
lie in bed at night.
Acid Reflux.

>> 2004: Hoping for a BM
Bowel Movement

>> 2004: Dr. Kevorkian
He is/was a US Doctor who I believe was imprisoned recently for conducting
assisted suicides --
euthenasia (mercy killing)