Re: no LBC Content -- Too many Birthdays :-) 1974 vs 2004

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no LBC Content -- Too many Birthdays :-) 1974 vs 2004
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:11:57 EST
In a message dated 3/2/2005 11:58:47 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

Perhaps  you're thinking of the ordinance passed in West Hollywood against
having  cats declawed ?  While I don't agree with the ordinance, it's just  a
bit different than clipping nails ... kind of like the difference  between
circumcision and castration !

You are probably right Randall.  Your version sound  familiar.  I just sorted
with all the other kockamamee things I've heard  come from the Peoples
Republik in the past.

Robert  Houston
63 TR4 BCT14622L
73 MG Midget
Texan in NM

I have a  love interest in every one of my films - a gun._ Arnold
Schwarzenegger_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/arnoldschw146564.html)