Re: Sunfast Top comparison

To: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Sunfast Top comparison
From: "John A. Wise" <wise@erau.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:32:17 -0700
At 8:06 -0500 2/3/05, Bob Rochlin wrote:
>PS  I've got an Everflex top now in excellent condition, fit, and finish,
>but putting it up in cool weather is very difficult requiring a lot of
>stretching of the top and swearing on my part...

Ah, come on!  Putting the top just because it is cold?  No wonder
your wife gets  mad at you!!!  Just turn on that powerful heater,
toss a blanket across your legs, and away you go!

Ask anyone in Phoenix, we never let cold weather make us put up our tops!  ;-)

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE

5483 W Potter Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308