RE: HF Blast Cabinet

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HF Blast Cabinet
From: "Kentech Motorsports" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:35:09 -0500
I have to chime in on this one since I owned the HF $99 cabinet. Nothing
wrong with the Made in India cabinet (really), the thin coating of
rubber? on the gloves cracked and peeled off after a while but still for
$99 I didn't care and bought new ones. The whole time I though that,
although it took a long time to do a little area with glass bead, this
MUST be how blasting works. At least until my beautiful wife bought me a
real cabinet from www.tptools.com <http://www.tptools.com/>  as a
Christmas present. It's not the cabinet, you can blast in a cardboard
box but what matters is the gun! With a real gun (from TP) it seemed
like my compressor was twice a large. It really made a "WOW!"
difference. I'd never buy a HF blasting gun again. My experience only
and nfi but check out the link to TP.

PeterK