RE: comparisons btwn sunfast, stayfast & Sonnedecke + AA Best

To: <BearTranserv@aol.com>, <triumph66@gmail.com>, <wise@erau.edu>,
Subject: RE: comparisons btwn sunfast, stayfast & Sonnedecke + AA Best
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:41:08 -0500
Let's not forget Prestige Autotrim in England. I got my top from them and
found the fit and finish to be excellent. They offer 3 different vinyl's and
2 different fabrics (I got the mohair). They also make tonneaus in all
fabric/vinyl choices for both versions of TR6 seats. The mohair comes in 9
different colors too. You can find them at
http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/usa/usa/tops/tr6_hoods.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org