Re: comparisons btwn sunfast, stayfast & Sonnedecke + AA Best

To: triumph66@gmail.com, wise@erau.edu, r_rochlin@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: comparisons btwn sunfast, stayfast & Sonnedecke + AA Best
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:17:06 EST
In a message dated 3/2/2005 12:12:44 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
triumph66@gmail.com writes:

As for  tonneau tops in cloth, AA Best makes NO TR tonneaus at all, but
I am trying  to convince AA Best to make a TR6 tonneau.  I need a TR6
tonneau  because my TR4A has high back TR6 seats.  I also believe AA
Best will  probably only make a TR6 tonneau because that tonneau
represents the  largest market opportunity.

As I posted earlier, I ordered a Midget top from AA best this  morning.  I
ordered the Stayfast.  I also asked about the tonneau  cover for the Midget and
was told no.  I'm not sure about production  numbers but I'll bet there are
more Spridgets on the street that TR6's.   They only make 4 different models
from 1958 to 1979.

Anyway, my plan now is to take the top when it arrives to a local  upholstery
shop and see if they will make up a tonneau for me.  Mine has to  be custom
anyway, as I have early low back seats in my Midget instead of the  headrest
seats that came in it.

Robert  Houston
63 TR4 BCT14622L
73 MG Midget
Texan in NM

I have a  love interest in every one of my films - a gun._ Arnold
Schwarzenegger_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/arnoldschw146564.html)