Re: TR6 LHD to RHD Conversion

To: "Alex Cherington" <a_flying_scotsman@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 LHD to RHD Conversion
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:31:42 -0000
Alex Cherington wrote:
> Has anyone converted a TR6 from LHD to RHD?
> I am re-importing my TR6 to the UK from California. It
> needs a new dash anyway so I was wondering if anyone
> has experience of this including reuseable parts, time
> etc.

Alex - I'd be inclined to leave it as it is. Your post doesn't say whether
you're a returning Brit or not but FWIW, there are plenty of LHD cars
operating over here and while we drive *on the wrong side* it really isn't
the difficulty that so many make it out to be. I also doubt it would greatly
affect the car's resale value (on the longer term) either.

Jonmac