RE: gloves

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gloves
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:06:20 -0800
> back in the old country we use a product generally referred to as barrier
> cream. i have family bring some each time they visit as i have
> yet to find it her
> in the states.

I haven't looked recently, but Pep Boys used to carry a mechanic's barrier
cream.

A quick Google for "mechanics barrier cream" (without the quotes) turned up
lots of matches, including some available by mail-order.

I use Johnson & Johnson "Baby oil gel" which probably isn't as good, but
helps a lot with the grease getting into the tiny cracks in my skin.  Creamy
Vaseline works too, but takes longer to soak in and your hands feel greasy
until it does.

Thanks for the comment, Frank
Randall