TR4 Sputter Update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Sputter Update
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:07:33 -0800
Just wanted to let everyone know of the status, especially since I am very
thankful for your input. The general consensus was to take apart and examine
the float valve.   That was new territory for me, and before undertaking that
task, I wanted my good friend and trusty mechanic handy.  He took a quick
gander, not prepared either, but in a hurry to Hawaii.  Make a long story
short changed the adjustment on the carbs, idle high, but runs smooth, no
sputter etc.  Every day a new learning experience with this machine, and
though frustrated at times, worth every moment.  Tim