Re: Fender Vents

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs List), Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Fender Vents
From: spamiam@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:04:31 +0000
Those look like the "correct" herald grille sections.

These vents look to follow the exact factory dimensions as far as I can tell by
eye.

I took measurements off original vintage photos for the vents, corrected for
the perspective-induced distortion and then used these dimensions as the
starting point for my vents.

-Tony