Free Again! Bonnet is up!

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack"
Subject: Free Again! Bonnet is up!
From: "Billy and Ann Green" <bgreen99@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:59:12 -0500
Thanks for all of the useful advice!  I did not have to resort to the lift
method or the through the firewall method.  I removed the nut securing the
cable pull and had my wife pull on it, and, Voila!  she pulled it so hard that
it not only released the hood, but partially removed the cable.  So I
continued the removal, opting to do away with it.  The "emergency release"
mechanism is now installed, and it is now the primary hood release.

I must say, I simply cannot believe how easily it operates.  I would deem it a
necessity, if not only for emergencies, but for shear ease of operation.

Thanks

Billy