Re: TR Passengers

To: <shrack04@netzero.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR Passengers
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:14:28 -0500
Kent wrote::

 "In this article he tells of a Honda, and Lincoln in a head-on collision in
which all the people in the "light" Honda were either killed or seriously
injured.  I doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that in a head-on
collision, the heavier car wins.  If the Lincoln had run head-on into a
fully loaded semi, what would happen?  With Mr. Levine's logic, we should
all drive fully loaded semi's
Last Monday after a 6" coating of snow on our roads here in Stafford VA
there were 19 road accidents/mishaps, 17 involved SUV's, just goes to prove
the bigger they are the safer the driver feels and acts accordingly, too
sure of himself and over confident of his vehicle, now most LBC drivers are
fully aware of this danger, "AREN"T WE" ???"
"FT"