Overdrive Speedometer cable replacement

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive Speedometer cable replacement
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:14:24 -0500
Men,

My brain is passing gas on this one. As much as I have been in, over and
around these cars I can't remember this and it's cold in the work space right
now.

Question,
Can I change out the angle drive and speedometer cable from the underside of
my TR4A or must the tunnel be pulled to do so?

You folks know what I am hoping is the answer. Pulling the tunnel on non
sidescreen cars is a pain in the other gas diffuser.

JVV