Triumph carpet, a modest proposal...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph carpet, a modest proposal...
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:13:29 -0600
Listerati,
        I have a Triumph carpet with floormat. New Old Stock. Wool, perfect,
etc.
that I can't identify. The part number is 731191   (or 88-731191) I have
lots of parts catalogs, but I can't find this number. It "looks" like Stag,
but I can't confirm it. I would like to sell it, and eBay would seem the
most likely venue.

        My proposal.... If someone can identify it positively, and they want
it, I
will rebate them 20% only if they are the winning bidder on eBay.
                  If someone can ID it, but doesn't want it, I will donate the
rebate to Mark's team.net fund drive (which should be coming up realsoonnow)

        I guess it has to be first reply, in case of multiple responses.

        I am on the Digest of this list, so please reply off-list.

        If this post is inappropriate, I apologize, and will crawl to the back
of
the room and shut up.
        Thanks      Peter C.