Spitfire parts needed.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire parts needed.
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:32:45 EST
Can anyone help Franks nephew?  If so, reply  to _Spridgets@autox.team.net_
(mailto:Spridgets@autox.team.net) .

My nephew made it back from Iraq last week safe and sound.
That is the  good news. He is currently stationed in central Florida.
Still, not bad news.  But he bought a Spitfire. (bad news)
Anyway, it's almost all there, it just  needs a carb.
1974 Spitfire 1500 with a Stromberg that someone took off and  lost.
So if anybody has a servicable Stromberg they want to get rid of cheap,
let me know. And if so, can you ship it to Florida? I do not have the
info just yet, but I did get a frantic phone call from him as I walked
in the door tonight. He is all excited about his new ride and asked me
if I had any SUs. I told him he needs the intake for SUs and that I
would ask around about a Stromberg for now so he can get it running and
driving. We'll do the SU thing when he gets back to NJ.
>From my brief  conversation with him, I think he needs everything from
the intake  out.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton