Southeastern VTR regional

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Southeastern VTR regional
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:29:44 -0500
I'm excited to announce our guests of Honor for this year's Southeastern
VTR Regional on September 29-Oct1st, the event will be held on Jekyll
Island Georgia. Racing legends Mr. Robert "Bob" Tullius and his Former
Crew Chief Mr. Lawton "Lanky" Foushee will honor us with their presence
as we celebrate The Glory Years of the Group44.

 One of the highlights of the event will be the Blackboard Session where
these gentlemen will discus their success and championships. We expect
to have a large contingent of auto crossers for the event. Having total
access to the regional airport allows us to use the runways and the taxi
ways; this enables us to conduct a fast long and winding course. Along
with the Cars show, tours and games we will have several tech session.

 These sessions will be conducted by JK Jackson, Chip Collingwood of UK
Motorsports, and Phil Pharries of Classic Motoring Accessories. Also on
hand will be The Roadster Factory, and a display of their candy store.
Gentlemen please mark this date down this is one you don't want to miss.
Make plans to attend the VTR national in July for the meat and potatoes
then come to Jekyll Island for the desert. Visit our website at
www.sevtr.org <http://www.sevtr.org/>

Ronnie Babbitt

Event Chairman