RE: Must be the prince of darkness (NO LBC)

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Must be the prince of darkness (NO LBC)
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:45:39 -0000

Hi Barry,
Is the radio fed from the same fuse as the turn signals? A dirty contact
here or somewhere else downline would limit current flow. In normal use the
radio circuit will draw less current than the CD - it may be that the CD
circuit alone draws enough current to have problems at all times, whereas
the radio only drops out through the combined current of radio and
indicators operating simultaneously.
Just my thoughts,
Cheers,
Bill.