Re: Speaker Locations

To: mini@nashvilletn.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaker Locations
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:51:24 EST
In a message dated 3/17/2005 2:16:05 PM Central Standard Time,
mini@nashvilletn.org writes:
> I am rewiring the modern radio that was in my TR4A, what are the choices
> for
> installing speakers?  It doesn't look like there is room in the kick panels
> and the rear panel is so close the fuel tank that I am not sure there is
> room there.  Haven't looked at the doors yet.

Mark, if the fuel tank is like the one in the TR6 it is tapered at the bottom
and there is a small gap at the bottom corners of the rear panel that will
fit a 5 inch speaker.

Other than that there are few options for speaker placemnt in these cars
other than surface mount.

Dave Massey