69 Spitfire for Sale

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 Spitfire for Sale
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:42:24 -0800 (PST)
I looked at this 69 Spitfire several months ago. The
car is located in WV. Has the original paint on it.
Some rust in the trunk lid lip. New tires, new top.
Will run on a can. Has been sitting for a number of
years. It appears to be solid. I saw it in a shed
under tight quarters. One owner car. Belonged to a
doctor in WV. The current owner told me he has the
papers and manuals. Bad part: the motor has been
changed I believe. Single carb. now. Looks like a
1500.
Not 100% sure. It was 15 degrees and blowing snow.
Anyway- $1500. Contact me off list for a name and
number.
Thanks

Jim Williams