Production Run of TR4 Center Bracket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Production Run of TR4 Center Bracket
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:28:27 EST
Triumph Listers

At least (10) Later Style Dash Support Brackets will be produced by Iowa
Laser Technologies. This is a NLA part as listed by Moss.

A few folks on the list started a discussion regarding the production of this
item, and with various inputs it was decided that a bracket of the later
style and without the Triumph Radio opening would serve a small market demand.

I already do business with Iowa Laser and decided to produce this part...and
perhaps a few others in the future if a need presents itself.

If you need to replace a missing or modified bracket, you might consider
ordering one. Or if you want to set your original bracket aside, and install a
bracket that will accommodate a modern Radio/CD Player, this may serve your
needs.

I have requests for (7) at the present time. The order to proceed to
production has been made and leadtime is 4-5 weeks. Price is $30 plus a
standard
shipping rate in the US.

Address requests or questions to   <N197tr4@cs.com>   as soon as possible.

Thanks,

TR3A TS30854L
TR4    CT15008L

PS:  There is one other person that has produced brackets and it contains the
Triumph Radio opening. If you want of these, please let me know, and I will
provide the address of the source.