RE: GT6/OD questions

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>,
Subject: RE: GT6/OD questions
From: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:23:24 -0500
Luckily, I haven't removed the OD unit yet.  I was actually afraid to
:-)  But I do realize this has to come off.  In the factory manual I am
looking at it says:

Remove the nuts and spring washers securing the overdrive unit to the
adaptor flange, and carefully withdraw the overdrive unit.

These instructions left soooooo much to the imagination.  I am being
very cautious on the fact there may be little itty bitty parts that
decide to fly in all directions :-)