Re: TRA National

To: shrack04@netzero.net
Subject: Re: TRA National
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:25:30 EST
In a message dated 3/20/05 1:48:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shrack04@netzero.net writes:

> I'm going to my first TRA National in Branson MO June 23rd, 24th & 25th.
> Who else is going from the list?  Let me know off the list so I can look you
> up.  THANKS
>
> Kent Shrack
> Lawrence, KS   1960 TR3a

Ahhh, not positive at this time but the TR3B & TR4 have not missed a TRA
National for many years so I am a definite maybe.  I am always like this but
when
it's time I want to go.  Lots of stuff going on this year including my
daughter's wedding. I go both ways so I may be in my Hemi powered Durango &
Featherlite Trailer blasting down the freeway or in the TR3B on back roads.
Triumph
Bob Palmer has volunteered to drive the TR4.
Hope to see ya all there,
Darrell