TR3 Horde, TR3 Measurements, & TR4 Column

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Horde, TR3 Measurements, & TR4 Column
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:07:15 -0600
Hi Everyone!
I owe quite a few people apologies for not taking pictures of my TR3 Horde,
and not pricing some items.  I'll get to it this weekend I promise!  The
wife and kids are off to Florida for a few weeks so I'll be able to get
lot's done!

Does anyone have measurments for the following :

Diameter of the TR3 rear brake cylinders (are they 3/4 inch?). For the V8
conversion I'm going to use Tilton floor mounted pedals and apparently the
key is to match the diamter of the brake cylinder to the rear master
cylinder.

Since the system will be a dual master setup (seperate front/rear masters) I
also need the OD of the Front Caliper pistons and the OD of the rotors.  I
can measure the rotors which I think are 10.5 inches, but does anyone know
the OD of the TR4 piston?  I have the calipers with pads retained by pins
(TR4 perhaps?)

Also - does anyone have a Tr4 Steering column with switchs that they would
like to sell?  I'm in the market for one instead of the TR3.  Thanks to Tom
and Paul for the intel on that one :-)

Thanks, as always.

Wayne